The previous update for adventure craft brought an absolute load of new features, and some really awesome aspects to the game!
Here's a short list of what was changed, what was added, and what was fixed:
- Custom Arrows- Treat your allies and enemies the way you wish!
- Ore Finders - Gadgets to ease your adventure a little!
- Dragon Riding
- Fixes to Towny & Removal of Grief Prevention
We've got much more planned, especially for the future, but now the focus is about getting things stable- Moving A.C Out of Beta!
Now with all these new goodies in the game, it's only fair if you know how to craft them, and what to do!
I've rehauled the gem system (somewhat) to be fairly intuitive, much more structured, and for the most part bug free!
(I know sometimes gems don't combine, that's a bug I've yet to find the cause-- but It shouldn't be to hard)
With a gem in your hand, right click!
Then select your weapon / armor and right click, for the confirmation menu!
Then, bam! Your item(s) are combined and your item's enhanced! Neat-O, eh?
One of the last things we added, just to see if we could, was the ability to ride dragons around the world!
These bad boys are good for any adventurer! After just a few ore finds, you can have yourself enough to last an eternity-- If you're good with the ore finder, that is!
The recipe above works for Iron, Coal, and Gold. Coming soon: Emerald, Diamond, Lapis, and others.
Bugs & Fixes
There's been numerous amounts of bugs that pop up all the time, so here's a list of what was fixed, and what still exists.
- Gems bind to more items & work, but still wont bind to all! (WIP)
- Custom Arrows can't be used to harass someone inside a town that has pvp off!
- Custom Arrows now respect the rules of WorldGuard, and other protection systems.
- Note: Shop is still glitchy! A new shop plugin is being worked on this week :)
That's it for this update guys! I hope you find some fun in all that was added, and hope you enjoy yourself :)
Coming Soon: Creative Plots Server!